Quilt Projects

Click directly on the image(s) above
to open the slide show in a larger window.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boo!

When my husband was teaching school, Halloween, as you can imagine, was an exciting time in his third grade classroom.

This is a good-sized (39" x 50") wall hanging I made for that blank wall space he had between two windows. I found a great Halloween fabric panel that I cut apart, added a bit of piecing using fabrics I had in my stash and ended up with this. I also did a lot more quilting on it than I should have since very little of it shows up on the wild colors and busyness of the piece!

Wish I had a large enough wall space here at home on which to hang it now that he's retired from school, but I don't.

He also used this one in his classroom. The center is a panel, and I just added the borders and some quilting. It's 15" x 20".

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!

No comments: